* Children must be at least 5 years old to participate and be able to swim.
* Children ages 5-9 must be accompanied at all times by a paying adult who also is participating in the seal swim.
* Participants 10-17 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observing guest or participant.
* This program is not available to expectant mothers.
* All Participants that are going in the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them.
* Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 3 kids under the age of 14 must be participating in the program.
*P articipants are not permitted to wear jewelry